miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Reaching our goals (me)

One of my biggest goals is entering the junior high school continue with my good grades, and maintaining my behavior and average. I wish my life continue as good as it is right now so it will be easy in the future. I describe my self as a unique person who is always trying to improvein all aspects in appearance, knowledge, and mood. I have brown eyes i'm short with brakets, big lips, and a good healthy body. My personal and important strengths are music, sports, family and my unique friends everything of those influence my life. I got amny favorite songs so i won't say all of them but i will say some different groups i like and enjoy like: mago de oz, children of bodom, norther, manowar, rhapsody,avenged sevnfold, bullet for my valentine, misfits, 311, iron maiden, kalmah, helloween, bon jovi, imperanon, firewind, danzig, stormwarrior, gamma ray, breed 77, dragonland, dragonforce, and many more. My favorite food is probably carne asada or chiles rellenos. A funny story about me is when i was looking for a bill i thought i lost but i didn't remember it was in my wallet, so that moment i felt stupid for a minute. My future plans when i'm older are to become a professional soccer player, but if that doesn`t happen i will finish my studies. I will become an industrial engineer have a good job and get married.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario